„Power Engineering S.A.” ( operating until the end of 2009 under the name Zakłady Produkcyjno-Remontowe Enegetyki Poznań „Energetyka Czerwonak” S.A.) was established in 1951 as a power engineering repair unit for the western region of Poland.
During over 65 years, our engineers and specialists have repaired and renovated ( including major repairs) hundreds of power devices: transformers, generators, engines and turbines.
For over 20 years, as the only company in Poland, we produce radiators for power transformers in a full range with valves for customers in the country and abroad.
We implement modern solutions that increase the quality of our products as well as increase production capabilities, while respecting the natural environment and the safety of our emplyees. Using the experience and knowledge gained in the past, we boldly look into the future ready for new challanges.
Conquering the World
We have made many different devices and constructions for customers all over the world, from specialist low NOx burners to large-size air heaters.
Experience and cooperation
Over the years, working with Politechnika Poznańska, we have raised the qualifications of our emoplyees and gained experience that allows us today to undertake the most diffcult tasks.
We focus on quality
We focus on the quality of our products and services, provided by the ISO 9001:2008 system and the adopted Quality Policy.
Choose the categories that interest you from the catalog below.
Radiators consist of welded elements, drawn from a plate, welded to two collectors. In collectors there are lifting eyes used for radiator transport, air and drain plug. At the ends of collectors there are flanges used for fastening radiators to a transformer tank. Radiator elements are stiffened by steel rods. The number and location of rods depend on radiator size and type of surface treatment. In the end of collectors there are bosses for bracing and earth connection.
Radiator elements are made of deep-drawing sheets, collectors of cold bent square pipe. Radiators are manufactured with the following types of corrosion protection of outer surfaces: hot galvanizing and painting with undercoat and finish coat according to Customers needs.
Radiators are tested according to EN-50216-6. Among of other tests there is a leak proof test with compressed air of 0,2 MPa.
Technical devices production
- low NOx burners for power station boilers feed by popular fuel, like coal, oil and gas In several configurations and models
- ash reclaimers
- ash conveyors
- transformer tanks
- emission reduction equipment
- piping and ducting
- dampers, coal chutes, sifters
- coal mills, separators, classifiers
- water and gas valve bodies
- boiler constructions, carburizing systems
- electrostatic precipitator constructions and air preheater constructions
- exhaust gas, air and mixtures ducting
- coal feeders, furmance hoppers
- separators, turbulators
- radial and circular sealing systems of air preheaters
- welded building constructions
- valves for transformers
- photocell controlled automatic cutting of any shapes (oxy-acetylen, plasma arc)
- guillotine shears cutting
- cold and hot shaping (eccentric, friction and hydraulic press),
- rolling cones and cylinders
- plates shaping (folding press)
- drilling (multiradial drilling machines, pillar drillers)
- MMA-electrical welding, MAG–welding and TIG-welding
- cutting and shaping on the eccentric press, tonnage 160 tons
- turning (universal lathes, boring lathes, NC lathes)
- gear cutting (gear lobbing machines)
The company has a modern blast chamber with floor scraper, abrasive recirculation system and a separator chamber (dimensions: 10x6x6 meters), where the elements are prepared for painting. Application of coatings is in the paint-drying cabin measuring 20x6x6 meters. Both facilities meet all standards for the reduction of harmful emissions into the environment and provide high quality anti-corrosion coatings.
Second degree metal science laboratory
- radiographic examination RT
- ultrasonic testing UT
- magnetic particle inspection MT
- liquid penetrant examination PT
- static tensile test of steel products and welded joints
- impact testing of steel products and welded joints
- static bending test of welded joints
- Hardness measurement using Rockwell i Vickers methods
- Macroscopic examination
You can find more detailed information in our catalog. Click the button below to download the catalog or check our latest projects.